WizardCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need bukkit coders!

2 posters

Go down

We need bukkit coders! Empty We need bukkit coders!

Post  msw1 Sun May 08, 2011 1:59 pm

We need bukkit coders! If any bukkit coder would like to join us, it would be great! If anyone is interested in playing this server and can try to bukkit code, that would be great! Make us a plugin and get the benefits of donating $10!
msw1
msw1

Back to top Go down

We need bukkit coders! Empty Re: We need bukkit coders!

Post  skimberk1 Mon May 09, 2011 1:16 am

I'm learning how to make Bukkit plugins (started today) and could start by making simple plugins. Their awesomness will increase over time as I learn more about programming for Bukkit.

skimberk1

Back to top Go down

Post  msw1 Mon May 09, 2011 3:08 am

Really? Wow! If you could start the WizardCraft coding team, that would be awesome! Just apply if you haven't already and I hope their uber awesomesauce!
msw1
msw1

Back to top Go down

Post  skimberk1 Mon May 09, 2011 3:14 am

Yeah, I'd love to do it since I'd learn a ton! Anything I should start working on lol?

skimberk1

Back to top Go down

Post  msw1 Mon May 09, 2011 6:11 am

First you should apply and join the server. Razz

IDEA #1

Is there a way to summon a monster that won't see you? Sorta like on the server monsters won't target a vampire, they won't target the caster. That way we could have necromancers. With /summon zombie.

IDEA #2

A whole necromancer faction. Necromancers would start out as level 1 necromancers. Necromancers would gain EXP by summoning monsters. The monsters would have a chance of turning on them so it isn't too OP. Upon gaining higher levels, they would have a better chance of not turning on you, and you could summon more variety of monsters, and more of them. But the higher level the monster, the higher chance of it turning on you. Like, level 5 has a lower chance of its zombies turning on them, but skeletons have a higher chance. Level 10 has a extremely low chance of zombies turning on them, skeletons have a lower chance, but 2 spiders have a higher chance of turning on you, etc.

Idea #2 is probably extremely hard, so if you can't do it right now, thats totally fine.
msw1
msw1

Back to top Go down

Post  msw1 Mon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm

BTW whats your in game name?
msw1
msw1

Back to top Go down

Post  msw1 Wed May 11, 2011 6:04 am

Hello?
msw1
msw1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum